One of the best things I did for myself was continue reading this year. Like writer’s block, I sometimes find myself stuck with reader’s block and unable to read through a particular book.
So for this year, I have a lot of unfinished books, which leave me with a bit of guilt.
Here is a list of the ones I read till the end and cherished:
• The Unusual Billionaires by Saurabh Mukherjea
• The Body Keeps Score by Van Der Kolk
• In Order to Live by Yeonmi Park
• When Breath becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
• The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
• Eleanour Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
• Introduction to Internal Family System by Richard C. Schwartz
• You are the one you’ve been looking for by Richard C. Schwartz
• Attached by Amir Levine and Rachel S.F. Heller
• It dint start with you by Mark Wolynn
• Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel
• Ayurveda Lifestyle – the Beginning by Amrutam
What did you read this year?